Thursday, September 30, 2010

fall cards

I LOVE fall!! I love the colors, the layering of clothing, the crisp feeling out side, apple picking...I could go on and on! haha. Anyways, I also love to make fall cards. Here are 4 cards that I have made:


Left to right: Autumn card with the leaf from Gypsy Wanderings (I'm 99% sure) the inside of this card has some fall leaves from Michaels. & a stamp from studio G $1 stamps, mini bat card with Wicked Halloween Stampin' Up' stamps (also embossed) Both turkeys are from Create A Critter. The papers are from Stampin' Up & the patterned papers are from random patterned packs from Michaels.

Fall cards are so much fun to make! I hope that everyone has a great start to fall. I started my fall out by being sick :o( But hopefully I will get over it fast and it will be over for the year!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Ashley, I saw your cards on Robyn's blog, don't you just love her. I learned a lot from her when I first got my cricut. I love your cards, And happy 2nd~
    Hugs, Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by my blog Jessica! I do love Robyn! She has taught me a lot with my Cricut & Gypsy. Thanks for the sweet comments :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW what a great set of cards.
    Hugs,
    Raven

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ashley?!! Is it you?! How come you never told me you had a blog!!!???

    xx

    ReplyDelete