Thursday, September 30, 2010

fall cards

I LOVE fall!! I love the colors, the layering of clothing, the crisp feeling out side, apple picking...I could go on and on! haha. Anyways, I also love to make fall cards. Here are 4 cards that I have made:


Left to right: Autumn card with the leaf from Gypsy Wanderings (I'm 99% sure) the inside of this card has some fall leaves from Michaels. & a stamp from studio G $1 stamps, mini bat card with Wicked Halloween Stampin' Up' stamps (also embossed) Both turkeys are from Create A Critter. The papers are from Stampin' Up & the patterned papers are from random patterned packs from Michaels.

Fall cards are so much fun to make! I hope that everyone has a great start to fall. I started my fall out by being sick :o( But hopefully I will get over it fast and it will be over for the year!

5 comments:

  1. Hi Ashley, I saw your cards on Robyn's blog, don't you just love her. I learned a lot from her when I first got my cricut. I love your cards, And happy 2nd~
    Hugs, Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by my blog Jessica! I do love Robyn! She has taught me a lot with my Cricut & Gypsy. Thanks for the sweet comments :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW what a great set of cards.
    Hugs,
    Raven

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy (Belated) World Card Making Day from Papercraft Star! We'd love to have you enter some of your inspired projects in our challenges there. We're also having a DT call soon and there is still time to enter our PTI gift certificate drawing too! http://papercraftstar.blogspot.com/2010/09/another-gift-certificate-give-away-at.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ashley?!! Is it you?! How come you never told me you had a blog!!!???

    xx

    ReplyDelete