Monday, August 16, 2010

Back to School Goodie Bag



I created back to school goodie bags for my nephews this morning. I made a video, but I am not sure when I will get that up. I have to figure out how to edit 2 videos together because I messed up half way through the video! Oh well, I do have pictures though:


The apple is from the Cricut Lite cartridge from Wal*Mart Celebrate with Flourish. I used all of the layers except the shadow of the entire apple. I cut some dark green card stock and folded it is half, stapled it to the bag and put the lighter brown mat on top so you couldn't see the staples. Then I glued the apple on top of the mat. I will put the boys names on each of their bags and maybe some other type of "bling".
Inside of the bags are things from Walmart & the Dollar Tree. I have scissors, colored pencils, erasers, pencils, a glue stick & some army men just for fun!

HERE are my videos on this.

No comments:

Post a Comment