Sunday, August 8, 2010

New stuff!

I went to a wedding this past weekend and when I got home I made a trip to Michael's. That store usually doesn't have the best deals but today I went to price out paper trimmer/cutters. I prices them on-line with Wal*Mart before I left. When I got to Michael's they were having some great sales! A lot of the scrapbook stuff was 40% off!! I ended up getting a Fiskars paper trimmer for just over $13.00. It seems to be a good one, I have not tried it yet. I had a Provo craft cutter that I have replaced the blades on a few times already and it just would not cut a nice clean cut.

I also bought some of the Studio G $1 clear stamps. I REALLY want the set of the letter 'G', but I can not find it. The other thing that I got was a white gel pen. I have almost every color except white and I think white looks so nice on a lot of cards & scrapbook pages.

Next week I am hosting a Stampin' Up party. I hope that goes well!

~Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment